Monday, February 1, 2010

Elyse


This is my awesome friend Elyse aka Elle(that's her stage name).
On Saturday night Megan(also in the picture) and I met up with her at Starbucks for a few hours. It was great! I forget how much I cherish her friendship. I mean I'm always glad that she's my friend, but I forget about all the great conversations we have.
She's the free as bird friend that just loves life and does Yoga. I love her!
Crazy thing about her: She creates yoga classes for kids. Her latest class was about poses that took you from nation to nation learning about the animals of those nations. To get across oceans you would use a boat pose. So cute!
She's also going to Thailand to make her own movie or as I would say make my own adventure. At first when she told us that she was going to Thailand and Vietnam alone, Megan and I were like what? Those countries aren't that safe. She then explained that her male cousin lives in Thailand and she's going to travel with him and his girlfriend. Now her movie sounded fun. I can't wait to her all her stories when she gets back.

No comments:

Post a Comment