Monday, March 14, 2011

Riverside County Fair

My Wonderful husband and I went to the Riverside County fair in Indio because my husband favorite band, Switchfoot, was playing. We got in the park for under $20 and we got to see Switchfoot for free! Crazy! Let me just say this, I have been to the LA county fair and this fair was just as awesome.

Hubby
For some reason I only took picture so food. : /
These Turkey legs are HUGE
Switchfoot
 
And this is a video of Switchfoot covering sabotage by the beastie boys.
Just for Nick. He loves both of them.

So next time consider going to the Riverside County fair. I wasn't disappointed at all. Oh wait take that back. This festival is also called the date festival, as in dried plums, and I couldn't find a vendors selling date shakes anywhere. Next year I'll try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment