Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kaleena

So there is a really funny story that goes with this session. On Saturday morning I get a text saying 'Heyy' and my phone said it was from my old college roommate Kat. I was so surprised. I asked her how she was doing and how Bella was doing, her daughter, and she just laughed and said fine. I asked her where she was living now and she said still off of Victoria. I was confused so I asked in San Diego Area right? Kat responded by saying San Diego? Just so you know last I had heard Kat moved back to San Diego after College. I started thinking maybe she moved to Riverside and she is trying to surprise me. Naw, so I asked is this Kat? Then I get message saying 'no it's Kaleena.' Then I laughed so hard because it just so happens that Kaleena has a sister named Bella too. Turns out that when I was syncing my Facebook contacts with my phone contacts on my new phone, I synced Kaleena's number with Kat's.

Kaleena is one of the wonderful girls I have had the privilege of getting to know through Sandals Church Frontside. She hasn't been to church in a while and she wanted to catch up. So how did we get to the session? I asked Kaleena if she wanted to hang out, get some lunch and possibly do a photo session for fun. She was totally down.









Thank you Kaleena. I had loads of fun!

1 comment: