Monday, December 13, 2010

Maggie and Nick

This is the Story of Maggie and Nick from what I could gather. My Co-leader, Shae'Von ,for sandals fHS is also a photographer and she asked if I could help out by shooting the first half of a wedding for her. Shae'Von told me that the bride Maggie had some serious health problem and she and her husband to be, Nick, were pushing the date up so Maggie could be covered by Nick's military insurance. Of course I said yes. I was brought on as the details girl, but of course I couldn't help, but catch some photo-journalistic moments too.
 It was a rainy day, but we made the most of it!










Congratulations Maggie and Nick!

1 comment:

  1. The rain didn't take away from the day at all, because the umbrellas were very cute! I hope the couple is doing well!

    ReplyDelete