Friday, March 5, 2010

New York

This is why I want to live in New York:
(From the Big Picture blog click image to go to site)

So beautiful! It totally reminds me of Gotham city, from Batman.
Over the week end my friends and I were playing the game Loaded Questions and the question everyone had to answer about me was " where would you want to live for the rest of your life?" I had the worst time trying to answer the question and the rest of my friends knew right of the bat. It was NYC. They were totally right. I love New York City and I would move there in a New York minute if I had the funds and a job.
Not to say that I wouldn't miss all my family and friends.
It's just one of my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. So I was looking up flights to NY and I thought that I had found one for $262 and I was totally thrilled. Then I realized that it was only one way. Super bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sad day, but that price is still pretty cheap. The Denver for $170 is too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete