Monday, December 28, 2009

fun times


My best friend Megan wears headbands all the time, so I got the idea to turn an Oatmeal box into a headband holder. I got a little artsy and painted swirls all over it.

After it was dry I tried to put my headbands on it to see how well it worked. My headbands slid right down. I was so sad that it wasn't going to work as well as I thought, but it was too late to make adjustments. I gave it to her and she loved it . She put her headbands on it and they fit perfectly. I forgot that I have a bigger head and I stretch my headbands out. haha

2 comments:

  1. You are a very artsy and loving friend!! Meanwhile, where was the photo taken of the bookshelves?

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is from my den. It's tricky huh? :)

    ReplyDelete